froggie part2

Sigh. I can’t believe it. But I’m actually looking forward to watching 王子变青蛙. Haha. Actually I was quite against watching this show in the first place. Because I thought it was just another of those lousy Taiwanese shows. No. This may be worse. Cause they have male gigolos to act for them. (Don’t you think the way they package 183club is like making them seem like gigolos?) Hmm. Nevermind. But I like 明道 some time ago. Before this malegigoloclub was even formed. But anyway, 明道 is still as cool as how he was. Maybe the gigolo thing didn’t sink into him afterall. Yay!!

Haha.

10 reasons why
王子变青蛙 is worth you time.

  1. There is 明道. Haha. I’m not joking!!

  2. The plot is not superb, but at least it makes you feel like a lucky little princess for an hour a day. Aww…

  3. The songs are not bad.

  4. Anthony (Zheng Zhe) is farnee.

  5. Because there’s nothing else better showing at that time slot. (You mean you watch 赤子成龙?)

  6. If you go for the body type, you can give your eyes a treat at the men from 183club. Eeyer.

  7. It is farnee. Although a little stupid. But it’s still farnee.

  8. 乔恩? Nah…

  9. If you are still into 5566, maybe you can look out for Sam Wang.

  10. Because there’s 明道. Hey, this is something worth mentioning twice.

:P

oh. i remember something. jasmine lee, if you are reading this. please be reminded that you still haven lend me the
红楼梦 you promised me!!!

0 comments: