food.


japanese crackers
Originally uploaded by yishie wishie.

Bleah. I’m seriously dreading this post-promos period. Cause I’ve got nothing (Yes! Nothing!) to do. TV, internet, food, TV again, internet again, food again. This is how I’ve spent my last few days. The pre-promos period was so hectic and suddenly I just feel so… empty! Haiz.

But thank goodness to mei!! Haha. Cause she bought food. And it’s jap food somemore!! Haha. Together with spring roll and the butterfly (that’s the name!!) and cheese cake. Yay!!

Yesterday went out with the 401ers. Wanjou,shiduan,deb,ying,angeline. Actually I only met them at a really late time. I think 630? Cause I only saw angeline’s msg abt the outing at around 5plus. I remember I saw the sms right after Chow Yun Fatt’s 监狱风云 ended. And going to town is kinda boring too.

Looking forward to wed I guess. Physics SPA. Better pray hard nothing screw up. Please don’t repeat the chemistry SPA nightmare. And after physics SPA will be kbox!! Hah. Look time no go. :)

And of course sat’s open house. AJ VJ NJ and SA.

0 comments: