oh..

it juz suddenly dawn on me tat im not gonna go to sch for de whole of nxt wk(except thu tat is).. sigh.. dun think im gonna go out often too.. so it will (again) be down to me n my computer(s).. n also my sis snatchin de better one away(becoz its in her rm).. haiz.. borin~ so wat do i hav to do.. physics assignment.. chem assignment qns 9&10.. project work written report(i can feel de deadline hauntin.. T4W1monday.. wow.) n also to brush up my chinese a bit.. seriously i forgot how to write already.. sneak into chinese tat day n tried to edit chong's compo.. it turned out my chinese was so bad i kept askin chong n how to write de words.. urgh.. my better of de 2 languages.. n its already failin me.. tokin abt learnin china's history somemore..

yup.. so i shall officially declare tat ive got nth to do!!

life juz suck when u cant eat yong tau fu curry rice.. n also de nice chicken rice with de black sauce.. n de not-so-nice mixed rice.. haiz.. think ive started to miss sch.. but on de other side.. there's no runnin.. no irritatin-lady-hu-appears-everywhere.. no runnin to sch coz im late.. no drowsy lectures.. no smelly toilets.. n no lifts tat stop only on level 1&5.. yay..

oh.. i read prince of tennis to bk11.. so proud of myself.. but its really a great comic.. lurve it.. but sometimes de matches can get rather draggy though..

n did i say this? i lurve mac!! de moment when i bothered to really play with de comps in de mac labs.. i fell in lurve with them.. haha.. macs are juz great.. lurve them!! :D

0 comments: