If i..

If I were a month, I would be: April
If I were a time of day, I would be: 23:59
If I were a planet, I would be: Mars
If I were a sea animal, I would be: Whale
If I were a direction, I would be: North-East
If I were a piece of furniture, I would be: A sofa
If I were a historical figure, I would be: Confucius
If I were a liquid, I would be: Hot methylated spirit
If I were a stone, I would be: A diamond
If I were a tree, I would be: Those tall trees with thick bark and evergreen leaves with height up to 40m in a tropical rainforest
If I were a bird, I would be: Dove
If I were a flower, I would be: Sunflower
If I were a weather, I would be: Rain
If I were an instrument, I would be: a Clarinet
If I were an animal, I would be: a white polar bear
If I were a color, I would be: White
If I were an emotion, I would be: tranquil
If I were a vegetable, I would be: Kang-kong
If I were a sound, I would be: sound of rain
If I were an element, I would be: Wind
If I were a car, I would be: a Lancer
If I were a song, I would be: 天空 元卫觉醒
If I were a food, I would be: French Fries
If I were a material, I would be: Giant ionic crystalline solid
If I were a taste, I would be: Spicy
If I were a scent, I would be: Smell of rain
If I were a cartoon character, I would be: Mitsui Hisashi (Slam dunk)
If I were a shape, I would be: Sphere
If I were a number, I would be: 11

0 comments: