gah. bah.

spent de whole of today cleanin up my rm.. now it looks so... neat!! super duper proud of myself.. coz my rm haven been lookin neat for some time.. spent like de whole of de afternoon clearin up bah.. n im still sneezin now.. think is de allegy to dust.. hah. de potential of being a tai-tai.. i cant do hsework!! but i wont be a tai-tai anyway..

so.. today is sunday.. n im damn bored.. coz i didnt really officially go out at all!! thu was for pw.. n tue was becoz we had to go to sch n so go out for a while.. so bored!!! haiz.. n my hair is still lookin farni.. so nvm..

today would be de second wk they gonna show my date with a vampire III.. n today they are gonna officially include vampires.. yeah.. not bad..

宇豪:那夜在熟悉的地点
我渐渐看着你走远
说好不会再掉眼泪
晚风轻拂我的侧脸视线在后退
想念从此淹没了路面

弹头:被尘封太久的画面
我努力的找了一夜
只剩零散的记忆在更迭
能否让我再次翻阅你给的温柔
直到你要我离开的时候

宇豪+弹头:你离去的那条路线消失地平线
时间背着我悄悄捏碎从前
你离去的那条路线伤痕在蔓延
落月照射的悲伤映入眼帘

弹头:凋谢的从前埋藏在深邃的地平线
怎奈昏黄路灯照射整夜沸腾的思念

0 comments: