braindead

Seriously my mind is gonna burnout. It started from yesterday. I tried to do this really simple application of chain rule and I got so braindead I took 30min n still couldn’t solve!! Haiz. I feel stupid.

N later after school I tried mugging at the hub with aileen n monica. Also cannot. Tried to get ionic equilibrium into my head. Read this thing like 10 times over n it still cant get in. what cα n stuff.. ahh!! So I decided to sleep. Slp for like 1 whole hr? I woke up juz in time for the school dinner. Sigh. So a failure study session. I’m braindead!!!!

So I declare I need a break. Yesh. A study break. Because school hours are so taxing even when its so near promos. Boo. N I have no time to mug after school. Hafta mug during lessons which is like one time do 2 things lah. Buay tahan.

Why don’t we have a study break? Give us a break lah. N the weather is so so so hot. My brain already cooked already still must mug.

Another thing. I’ve decided to wear hairband.. Haha. Coz the hot weather is making my pong4 up. So I’m using a hairband to push it down. Haha.

There’s a woman crying out tonight Her world has changed She asks God why Her only son has died And now her daughter cries She can’t sleep at night Downtown another day for all the suits and ties Another war to fight There’s no regard for life How do they sleep at night How can we make things right Just wanna make this right We believe(x6) In this love We are all the same Human in all our ways and all our pain(So let it be) There’s a love that could fall down like rain(Let us see) Let forgiveness wash away the pain(What we need) And no one really knows what they are searching for(We believe) This world is crying for so much more We believe(x6) In this love We believe(x5) In this love So this world is too much for you to take Just lay it down and follow me I’ll be everything you need In every way We believe(x6) In this love In this love We believe In this love We believe In this love We believe In this love

0 comments: