康熙来了。


康熙来了。
Originally uploaded by yishie wishie.
Like every other Saturday, it’s variety shows day again. Yup. N soon they are premiering 康熙来了 Yay hah. Been looking forward to watching this show since I first saw its ad. Hope it’s as nice as the one that I watched last time. Because some time ago I actually downloaded a snipe of it with xiaozhu as their guest. It was really farnee. Me n my sis watched until we were 前俯后仰?

Oh. Another thing. I’m officially now a supporter of Flickr!! Always thought it to be another website to post your photos and that’s all. But nope. Its actually an online photo community with real cool features. The main aim of the users here are not to use it as a tool to post pictures that’s all. The people interact, look at each other’s pictures and form groups. And some pictures were really really great. Wow. There place really wow-ed me. Haven’t since so many nice photos since I graduated from nyav. Woa.

So now I officially has 3 ambitions:
1. media/advertising/journalism
2. Teach. Nuture.
3. Work for google/apple or something like that.

Hah.

N I have one more year for me to think real deep through. Most prob the first 2 and it’s a matter of what scholarship I hope to get. SPH? MOE?

0 comments: