awwww...

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
long time no see!! its weijian n leon together.. *grinnin from ear to ear*

haiz.. my neck now achin like mad.. i dunno wat happened.. it kinda ache from de mornin but i heck abt it.. now its damn pain.. haiz.. i also dunno wat happened.. maybe its caused by me starin at de comp.. but i dunno leh.. haiz.. n being super duper patriotic, i downloaded "five stars arising" n its really very nice!! but somehow de version tat i've gotten is very nice.. (at least to me lah..)

Oh.. n i wanted to blog abt this habit of my.. which is when im cold, bored or cold AND bored i'll like somehow put it under my butt.. aiyah.. sound so wrong.. but aiyah.. when cold u put it under ur thighs to make it warm? haha.. but yah.. am i de only person hu does tat or there are many ppl out these hu does this too.. haha.. very curious..

0 comments: