wat? firefox?

yeah.. tried firefox yday.. okie.. maybe i sound a bit out dated n stuffs but i only knew abt firefox like last month.. actually everybody here still uses IE.. n since IE hav been used so many yrs, ppl sure dun wan to change.. actually i was quite reluctant to change at first, since iE worked so well for me.. but guess wat.. firefox is neat.. it has very powerful tools n it makes ur window not look so cluttered.. de speed improved quite a lot with firefox.. but firefox dun work well with blogs at all.. it doesnt allow me to scroll with my scrollin thing watever its called.. n it makes a blog layout not nice.. n it takes million of yrs to load my blog on firefox.. but other than tat its a very powerful tool.. it gives u a lot of freedom n u can really control wat u do with ur internet.. try firefox bah.. n see de diff.. [if u are free enough like me..]

0 comments: