nanyang..

nanayang website sort of hav this revamp.. n guess wat.. i think its de coolest sch website in town.. cant believe i can miss nanyang so much.. not tat i dun like ac.. in fact i like it very much.. i still kinda miss ny kind of life.. de new nanyang website is so so so so cool.. arh.. maybe my ideal of de product of pw is reflected on this website.. coz its juz de ideal of a website tat i would create if i hav to..

n now.. there's pics of all de teachers in sch.. n de biannual arts fest is here again.. n guess wat.. its 1milion cooler than wat we had we were in sch.. there was this nyfoa badge.. n tat students can put on de foa tattoo for one whole wk.. why do i always miss out on de fun..

n check out de logo for foa.. coolest ever in my whole nanyang life..


n went to check out de teachers' pics.. sigh.. tok's pic is not on de website.. haha.. not tat i care though.. heh. hmm.. i shall intro all those hu had taught me before..

mrs esther teo.. art for sec1&2
mdm chen lili.. dance n mass dance for my whole 4 yrs.. haiz..
mrs shirley lee.. taught me cookin n sewin.. cant forget her 'wegetable has witamins..'
Mrs. Ee-Chek Yui Hong.. if im not wrong she taught me music before.. co teacher..
zheng lao shi.. was form n chi teacher.. xiao zheng zheng has cool taiwan accent..
mrs sandra lee.. sec4 english.. she was among de few in my life hu cant pronounce my name..
mr adrian chan.. lit teacher.. he hu loves to treat us to expensive biscuits.. but somehow somebody found out tat most of them are nearly expirin when he gave it to us.. haha..
mrs seah hui yong.. de coolest english teacher in town.. but hu i fear most in my nanyang life.. she loves cats..
Mr Jailani Abu Bakar.. media studies teacher.. he hu jumped onto a table n sang 'eternal flame' to us durin lesson..
ms ong.. av club teacher..
Mrs Kristie Tay.. english teacher.. though she is married with a child.. i still call her 'ms ong'..
mr gary tang.. drama teacher.. everybody shd noe hu is he lah..
ms sia bee leng.. scariest geog teacher i even had.. n de most IT savvy.. felicia thinks she's full of attitude..
ms rashidah.. my ss n form teacher.. lives in cck.. scolds us like mad but loves us too..
mrs vivien chan.. geog teacher.. my dear vivien hu has a daughter hu looks like her..
mr lim chow hoon.. dunno my sec 1or 2 geog teacher.. once he sneeze, de whole sch tremors.. heard he set up de st nicks throws team few yrs ago..
ms ng soo ling.. maths teacher.. we juz hate n love her.. she made me a neater person..
mrs linda chang.. maths.. her lame jokes are real farni.. n has a cute son called timothy..
mr chan yook mun.. phy n pw teacher for a yr.. potato..
mrs susan chew.. chem teacher.. i cant help but slp durin her lessons though.. heh..
mr kuo yu hsuan.. av club teacher.. miss his swearin.. but he's a gd teacher..
mrs wong-tan poh yee.. phy teacher for a yr.. could still rmb de time when we made her cry..
Mrs Claudine Tan.. my eng elect teacher in sec1.. she helped to improve my lousy english then.. n she still wrote me a note in sec4 before de Os..

0 comments: