intelligent.

ong juz told me how to look intelligent.

1. look at de person in de eye when tokin
2. tok one pitch down
3. dun use 'dun they? isnt it?'

haha.. thinkin abt this, i think de way i tok make me damn stupid.. i juz dun look into someone's eyes when i tok loh.. haiz.. now i noe de secret of jianwei [haha.. or watever de chinese name is] of lookin intelligent.. i shall try it tml.. maybe i'll start lookin smart..

went to brightsparks (http://www.brightsparks.com.sg/).. so this is wat a base of information online called.. portal. argh.. my england juz suck like hell.. i tell u.. brightsparks is real cool.. i mean it's one place tat really helps u to find which scolarship u can take n all tat.. really one-stop place for scholarship n further studies..

somehow ur character changes when u grow or izzit only me? im an ESFP now.. haha.. so weird.. change again loh..

suck.. lookin at brightsparks makes me think tat my future suck.. maybe i'll go to sci or nie bah.. de only 2 tat i like.. i dun think my english is gd enough to get into sci since it needs u to go thru this selection process n there's only 180 places available.. haiz.. damn hard..

0 comments: