u mean hu?

juz now my dad came into my rm n saw de poster on de wall..

la ba: ur classmate arh?
me: no lah..
la ba: j2 arh?
me: yah..

then after a while it sort of like dawn on him..

la ba: over liaoz leh..
me: aiyoh.. long over liaoz loh..
la ba: they got wear gu zhuang?
me: hahah.. angmoh's one also called gu zhuang arh?

then i asked THE qn..

me: u think de girl is pretty?
la ba: not bad [hey.. its really really hard for him to say someone is 'not bad'.. i think he had only said once tat someone was pretty n tat person was ling qing xia..] looks like sally ye leh..
me: hahah.. [as a matter of fact, its quite true lah..]

okie lah.. im tokin crap here lah.. but tot tat it was farni what we tok abt.. yiDA's album comin out soon.. posted 2 pics here.. didnt post de one with him all tangled up with mic wires.. coz he kinda look weird.. like a woman tangled up by some weeds or wat.. n he had tat evil look on his face.. weird~ n tml still hafta go sch.. argh~ sianz..

0 comments: