saturday..

353.. abt half an hr more to de repeat of 'shoot'.. jas wans me to go record it but haven find tapes yet lah.. half an hr more to find tapes.. dunno whether will find in time or not.. all my tapes are filled up!!

n juz realised my tan line shifted.. to de elbow there now.. becoz had been trainin with pe tee shirt.. de sentosa trip.. de trainin.. de PT.. made me really really tan from elbow onwards.. n my mouth feel so dry now.. makin my mother cook herbal tea for me before i really get sick!!

yday was quite lucky also.. i knew it.. trainin juz makes me lucky.. de thu trainin i managed to see leon [heh. jas i bet u haven seen him in real life yet.. other than yah..] n councillors.. then fri trainin we managed to see de swaagerin man [finally in berms!!] n made a gd steal.. heh. shhhh.. dun say hoh.. hahahahah..

wee~

listened to "beautiful" yday.. n i remembered sth!! did someone in nanyang sing before? dun tell me is........ hoh.. oh no.. such a nice song n she sing before!! haha.. mean..

n ENERGY's album is out!!! final fantasy.. maybe its their last album liaoz coz ahdi is leavin after de 'zai jian' concert in spore.. along with de album got give de player band.. 4 colours.. red grey black white..

nv expose urself to too much radiation.. coz u'll juz become botah.. to see example pls watch smallville.. :p

shake ur bon bon!!

0 comments: