falala..

i also noe tat this blogskin is really wrong.. but actually it looks okie mah.. hmm.. everyone shall ignore abt wat this blogskin's abt.. heh.

yup yup.. i'm officially damn proud of my habit of openin de pencil de eraser cap n then to close it n to open n to close it.. yup.. my habit since long long ago..

n sth i didnt say previously.. gennie when to see mr ho.. she say mr ho looks older.. hmm.. i also wanna see him now leh.. it's like since P6 since i last saw him? hmm.. shd be cool seein him.. he still rmbs me?

n today we had this personality profilin thingy.. I.S.C.. hmm.. actually i very diu lian with my result.. though i noe it's me lah.. wat 'tok animatedly'.. hmm.. i shall tok very demurely nxt time.. haha.. but still i'm rather proud tat i'm an 'I' person.. heh.

today's considered a happy day lah.. i'm like my usual self.. fallin asleep durin econs lecture n gp.. but well.. u noe lah.. it's a happy day yeah.. :D

0 comments: