horrible day 1 in new sch..

sigh.. 1st day of sch went past n i'm super tired.. mind not tired lah.. but my legs achin liaoz.. first day actually quite bad.. coz juz feel like everyone is still floatin around.. like ppl are all juz goin for an excursion with their sec sch frens in a jc.. argh.. n i dun have many frens comin.. only 2 more from my class.. wat i'm happy [n shocked!] abt was tat i saw quite a few of my pri sch frens!!.. got 4 bah.. geraldine, pei si, hafiz and jie yim.. geraldine n hafiz spot me one.. but i found pei si n jie yim.. so fun loh.. 4 yrs nv see n now again in same sch.. i didnt expect anyone to come one loh.. okie lah.. i secretly hope some will go same jc as me but got so many!! i'm a lucky person..

yah.. back to de evryone was floatin around.. coz now de OG we are in are not de ppl in our class.. so everyone also like no urge to noe one another coz like nxt we not gonna see them liaoz wat.. then somemore we also not sure whether we stayin in tat sch.. everyone sianz sianz one.. no one like wanna noe each other..but others are juz with themselves.. so suay loh.. not a single person i noe is in de same OG as me.. k lah.. yanling was same as me in a big grp.. but tiny grp got no one!!

so i feel so out.. cannot fully enjoy myself coz no one was esp. crazy.. then i also dun dare to do anything.. play also limit myself.. frens-less.. horrible.. but hope after we got our class this fri i think then start lessons nxt wk then everyone can like settle down a bit.. n can start makin frens..

n hoh.. no same uniform really makes a diff loh.. with same uniform then ppl will then to get closer one i realised.. sigh.. now everyone is so diff.. yucks..

bad day day 1.. hope tml can be a better day.. i hope..

0 comments: