sianz arh..

Writingtoday amaths.. wasnt really hard but very very careless.. sigh.. a lot of wrong liaoz.. but heck lah.. nxt yr see results can liaoz..

today went home very early.. straight after went home liaoz.. coz de others all go home.. then i go loh..
so sianz!!I Am So Bored

coz i needed to return my sis library bk so hav to lot1.. saw so many ppl shoppin.. but i alone!! I'm Lonley where got ppl shop on their own one.. so return de bk.. xian mu de ppl there.. n i went home.. so now i'm bloggin coz i'm too bored.. n my stomach's grumblin now.. was lookin at chicken wings at lot1.. but must save Dollar Smiley lah.. so i juz go home like tat.. n today 67 very qi liang!! why no one arh.. normally got ppl one.. today so empty.. got like a few ppl only.. n my mum juz told me my sis went to watch movie!! argh... i'm rottin here.. i shall use de comp to de extreme.. revenge.. use my comp for so many days liaoz.. must try habbo n mahjong again.. :)


btw.. No School 2

0 comments: