In an attempt to do something about my gp, I bought today’s straits times. (Okay, cause mdm said we either a)have the language or b)have the content. So I chose the latter) And I tell you don’t(don’t you go try)go and read the special report about the ‘50 young people to watch’. Cause it has the special ability to lower one’s morale. I feel like a loser now. Boo. Really. I mean all of them are like under 25, but look at their achievements!! Horrible I tell you. And like 50% of them (which makes 25 of them) are younger than me!! Can you believe it. I have 8 more years before I hit 25. Yesh. Only 8 more years to so sth significant. Haiz. Like what?

So. Among 50 of them, there are 2 barkerboys (one went to ite clmemti and the other to anglochinesejc but left after 2 mths) Maybe this doesn’t sound weird, but what’s weird is that they are both chinese instrument players(!?) Eh. Tell me tchs, tell me chs maybe I’ll say ‘Yah. Shd happen lah.’ But barker? Hmm. One guy plays sheng and conducted barkerCO and the other plays pipa and is pursuing a PhD and taught(past tense) at nanyanggirlshighschool and anglochinesejc.

There are more. This guy from nationaljc who does arts. This in rafflesjc who plays the piano. This one left andersonjc to sp and does game programming. These four girls in ite. This really young commelier. This real cool female photographer. Drummer. Dancer. Singer. Chess player.

Haiz.

0 comments: