binding dear wr.

Haha. This is damn farnee. But you know what. Just know at like 845pm I rushed down to limbang to bind our wr because the printing auntie say tml sure a lot of people bind at the same time, sure very long queue, so I decided to bind my wr second copy at my house there. And guess what, I saw 2 other ac girls!! Really!! They pia today izzit? Cause it’s like 2 of them tgt. So I guess they pia today and rushed down last minute before bookshop close to bind. Woo. Didn’t know there are so many ac ppl living near me. And it’s not like my house is those private housing kind. Woa.

Another thing. Today I heard dexter speaking fluent Chinese!! Really. I was quite shocked leh. Cause he doesn’t look like Chinese speaking type. Cannot judge people by their cover, cannot use sea water for irrigation.

0 comments: